Friday, February 12, 2010

Cute Cards to Share

Hello out there in blogger land! I am not sure if people know that I own a retail store too. It's called Stamper's, Ink in Shawnee, KS which is part of Kansas City. Anyway, we have Make and Takes every weekend, and this weekend we just happened to have two Riley cards. So I thought I would share!


This is cute little Ballet Sophie tucked inside a Nesties Heart! So so so cute! Therese Boyd, who is on our Design Team came up with this. For a buck - people get to make this. MEN, because it's Valentines Day, get to make it for free. Fun fun fun! Don't you wish you were here??

And for all those people - like half of America, who is sick, we have a Get Well Card.

Sick Riley - poor guy. Have I mentioned I LOVE this moose? Luv him Luv him Luv him!
I think the bedspread looks like Chennile!

Have a terrific weekend!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Yup! I love him too. Great cards!