Friday, April 2, 2010

Congrats to our Blog Hop Winners!

Being the owner of a "moose" company - you can only imagine how much I LOVE moose "things".  This was a gift from my friend Kaki yesterday! I love this guy because it's the first stuffed moose I have ever seen that actually resembles Riley! Thanks K!!!! The little guy was a gift from Cindy W., and the card of course was made by Therese'.

I also want to say congrats to all of our blog hop winners:
  • Lissa B from Cathy's blog
  • Dawn B from Frances's blog
  • Brigitte G from Lauries blog
  • Pat from Riley's blog
  • Callie from Patti's blog
  • Kelly S from Silke's blog
  • Michelle B from Dana's blog
Your stamps went out today - enjoy!!!!

And don't forget - we will have a new Design Team Challenge next Tuesday - Happy Easter everyone!

3 comments:

Silli said...

OM, what a cutie... Love it...Happy easter! Hugs Silke

Cathy said...

Tanya, Your moose is so cute and really does look like Riley. Love it. Can't wait for the new challenge!!

Lissa said...

Thank you so much for my stamp! I just LOVE him & can't wait to ink him up... ;)

LOVE your moose... He's so cute!