Saturday, November 26, 2011

November Release Blog Hop Blog Candy Winners

Here are the winners for the July Release Blog Hop Blog Candy.

From Cindy Haffner's blog:

Vicki Garrett

From Frances Byrne's blog:

Heather

From Jovita Torres' blog:

Lisa R

From Joy Stagg's blog:

Sandybear76

From Kelly Santi's blog:

black shadow creations,

From Laurie Clout's blog:

lauralee53 

From Margie Cortina's blog:

Kathy Bradley

From Michele L's blog:

Michelle Cain

From Silke Kittmann's blog:

Kelli Hull (Guest Designer)

My Fairy SCRAPMother

4 comments:

Kelli Hull said...

Kelli had My Fairy Godmother...

Kelli Hull said...

UGH! I mean My Fairy SCRAPMother.... Sent Frances a inbox on FB message!!!

Kathy Berger said...

This was such a great blog hop and release! Thanks everyone for making it special! And congrats to the winners of the drawings, and to all the folks who won prizes for the ideas and sayings. I already can't wait for the next release!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited!