Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! It's time for some more inspiration and I think this week's Card Bonanza fits the bill perfectly! Check it out:



Joy Stagg featuring Tucker the Dog and Diet Tip



Joy Stag featuring Tent Riley and Camping



Katie Skiff featuring Coffee Riley and All I Care About



Kate Skiff featuring Parallelograms



Lisa McGushion featuring A Fallen Leaf



Lisa McGushion featuring Painter Riley and Life is Art



Lisa McGushion featuring Mushroom Lane Schoolhouse





I hope you have enjoyed this week's edition of Card Bonanza as much as I did!


 If you haven't heard, Riley and Company has a monthly stamp club! The Tickle My Funny Bone stamp club is a super fun monthly subscription that is guaranteed to make you giggle and smile! It's also a great way to build up your collection of Riley and Company stamps. Check it out HERE!

Until next week!
Angji

1 comment:

Rosy Newlun said...

These are outrageous! How I love Riley - just received half a ton of the sentiments stamps that are on sale, to go with my Riley collection. Time to tickle funny bones all over the place ♥ Thank you for the inspiration DT!!!!