Monday, April 24, 2017

Designer Highlight! Terri Peaslee!

Hello everyone! It's our pleasure to bring you another Designer Highlight. This time Riley & CO is featuring the lovely and talented Terri Peaslee! You will love her fun and whimsical style! Take it away Terri:

***



Hello my name is Terri Peaslee. I am thrilled to be part of the Riley and Company Design Team. I have been a crafter since I was a child. I have enough always loved paper. Stamping and card making is a great creative outlet. I find it relaxing and fun. Other than crafting I have three children and three grandchildren and a full time job with the Minnesota Department of Health.

For my Designer Highlight project I have made a gift set for a fellow crafter.
 

First I made a gift bag using cardstock, ribbon and buttons. Next is a birthday card using the cute knitting Sophie colored with copics. 

Stamps featured: Knitting Riley & Everyday Sayings

Then I made a bank to save your crafting money out of a empty Pringles can. 

Stamp featured: Craftaholic


Here are a couple of my favorite past design team cards.





***

I told you she was great didn't I?? I hope you enjoyed this edition of Designer Highlight. Be sure to follow Riley & CO on Facebook for even more shenanigans! 

See you tomorrow for some Delightfully Dolores!
Angji

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Delighted to learn you're Minnestan like me...in Rochester. I love your sweet Riley creations and look forward to your next installment !