Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Delightfully Dolores! May edition!

Hello everyone! I'm so happy to bring you this month's Delightfully Dolores! I can't tell you how much I look forward to seeing what Dolores has come up with every month. She always impresses! Check it out:


***



As spring winds down, after a busy month of Mother's Day, graduations, parties, etc.,we are all looking forward to summer. I thought that some inspirational words might serve me well. Where better to have them visible every day than on my desk? This easel card seemed the perfect answer. It would also be perfect to send to someone, too.






For these cards, I used Funny Bones "Being Kind" RWD557, Riley and Company dies Nesting Ovals RD12 and Nesting Circles RD14



Being indecisive, I stamped twice and cut an oval and a circle. The oval seemed to work best for the easel card and left plenty of room for some summer flowers. I heat embossed the words to give it a blackboard feel. A few tiny rhinestones dot the i's and add a hint of sparkle. Of course, the circles were staring at me saying "now what?". So I now have a second card to send to someone.


Pick your favorite inspirational saying or one that makes you smile from Riley and Company Funny Bones and make an easel card for your desk or someone else's. Have a wonderful summer!


***

I told you Dolores always impresses! What a fun and quick gift that can be whipped up and given to anyone on your list!



Have you heard the news??? Karen Burniston (pop up die designer extraordinaire) and Riley & CO have teamed up to form a new company! KBRiley will be THE place to get interactive, thoughtful and versatile dies. Preorders are available until June 1st. Hop on over to the new website HERE and get your preorder in while you can!

See you Thursday for your weekly dose of Classic Riley!
Angji

No comments: